Monday, September 03, 2012

Sparkle, Shimmer and Shine with Sweetdelight.ca

Guess what! I've been invited to participate in sweetdelight.ca's September 2012 sample box promotion.  The theme is Sparkle, Shimmer and Shine, so my jewelry fits right in.  How it works.  I send in a whole bunch of jewelry pieces to the Sweet Delight team.  You can then go to http://www.sweetdelight.ca/buythebox.html and buy a sample box for a grand total of $26 including shipping and handling. What a steal!  You then get a box mailed to you filled with samples and full size products from a variety of businesses focusing on bath, beauty and style worth way more than $26.  I know I would sell some of my pieces for that amount or more just by themself.  Here's a sneak peak of some of the pieces that I sent.


No comments:

Post a Comment